The United Nations Association in Canada’s (UNA-Canada), National Bank of Canada and ABA Bank are proud to announce the Financial Literacy Internship Programme (FLIP).
FLIP is an exceptional opportunity for young Canadians with an interest in Cambodian culture, Khmer language and sustainable development to obtain valuable and meaningful work experience in Cambodia for nine months.
FLIP participants will complete a six-month internship with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), and a three-month placement with ABA Bank, as well as develop, implement and evaluate a Financial Literacy programme for local communities. Participants will work closely with local stakeholders and mentors in Cambodia to create and implement impactful financial literacy training sessions while working towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
• Proudly funded by the National Bank;
• In partnership with ABA Bank;
• The application deadline is August 10th, 2018;
• Must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident legally entitled to work in Canada
• Internships are nine months in length with the United Nations Development Programme Cambodia and ABA Bank;
• FLIP’s internship opportunities are available to post-secondary graduates in the field of Business, Accounting and Finance;
• We strongly encourage individuals that speak Khmer to apply.
Please find here the link to apply to the internship: https://unpp.wufoo.com/forms/flip-2018-application-form/.
Thank you for your support and cooperation. We encourage you to forward this call to other faculties & grads and organizations that may be interested in this very rare opportunity. We also encourage you to pass this information along to student associations, career centres or school newspapers that might be able to further promote the programme. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me, Alexandra Brunet, at 613-232-5751 ext. 227, or email@example.com.
The first two candidates of the program will be selected in mid-August 2018 and are expected to be deployed in September 2018.
Project Officer/ Agente de projet
International Development and Diplomacy Internship Programme/
Programme de stages en développement international et en diplomatie
United Nations Association in Canada
Association canadienne pour les Nations Unies
300-309 rue Cooper Street, Ottawa, ON K2P0G5
(613) 232-5751 x227